The IMAJION app has the ability to create a CSV of the pins, rulers, and arrows created during a conference that used the HoloLens or iOS app to create markups out on the field.
Note: You can only view CSVs for meetings that you were invited to. If you were not set as a guest for the meeting, it will not show up in your History tab
Web App #
Currently, the web app is the only place to download your CSVs from your conference. You can access these by doing the following:
- Login to app.imajion.com via Google Chrome
- Navigate to the project with the conference
- To the right of ‘Conferences’, click on the ‘History’ tab
- Find the conference that has your CSV and click the CSV button to the right of the conference
iOS App #
At this time, you can’t access the CSVs from the iOS app.
Viewing the CSV #
CSVs often opened to the default setting of Notepad (for Windows) or TextEdit (for macOS); however, you can open it in a more common software such as Microsoft Excel.
When opening it, the markups will have the following layout:
- Name: Name of the pin (if there was a name added to the
- Placed By: Who placed the markup
- Type: This will show as arrow, pushpin, or ruler
- Length: If the ruler was used, it will show the length. If not, it will show N/A
- Time: The date and time it was placed
- Deleted: If the markup was eventually deleted
- Coordinates: Coordinates of where the markup was placed based on the starting point of the video